Sunday, November 2, 2014

Back at it

So I'm back at my journey for the millionth time. I've failed before I admit that, but you know what this is a lifestyle change so I have to keep at it. We fail sometimes but we just gotta get right back up, dust ourselves off and get right back on it ... and that's exactly what I am doing. So wish me luck.

I'm going to TRY and commit to writing my blog every sunday to recap my week. Hopefully that will help to keep me on track. I need to get my health under control for both me and my daughter, I want to live a long life and watch her grow into an amazing lady.

I am on MyFitnessPal: ShaSoConfident so feel free to friend me.

I am slow on instagram but I am thinking about creating a whole new one for my journey...we'll see.

Anywho....have a great night everyone until next week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment