Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Kicking it up a notch

So for the past week most of my workout that I've been doing with my trainer has consisted of me using free weights (next week it's resistance bands :-( ) and it has been kicking my ass and she knows this. So this morning I woke up to a text with the picture that I have attached and after reading it I was like ok now I get...gimme thale weights NOW lol. So I decided to share this with all of you you didn't know this already.

So my week....
I worked out back to back on friday and saturday with my trainer and I will admit right now that that shit was hard as hell, my body didn't get the day of rest that it was used to so I was sore all over and we're doing it again tonight, I worked out yesterday because I had to reschedule monday and I'm working out tonight and this week we go for longer intervals so it was extremely challenging. But like I have said before I know it will all be worth it in the end.

My eating....
Again isn't the best but I am definitely trying to do better. I slip up here and there but I don't let it get me off track.

So again this week I am feeling good though the workouts are becoming more difficult. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I told my trainer that I WILL be eating, hut so my workouts aren't being done in vain I will enforce portion control :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment