Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New Mommy

Hey there everyone I know that it has been ages since I wrote my last post about being pregnant and how it really isn't for me. Now I have had my little girl and she is 7 weeks old and I love her to pieces. I did not think that it was even possible to love someone this much.

Now my labor/delivery was the worst experience ever. I've never been through so much pain in my entire life and to be completely honest I will not be having any more children because I can not imagine going through all that pain again or the recovery process of a c-section. Everyone tells me that I'm just saying that now...but I'm not just saying it...I really do mean it.

Well I just wanted to come and briefly update you all and I hope to be writing more soon.
Until then...

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment